Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Instagram Favs and some words from me

I love this color !!
Its so bright..

This is the junk in my trunk.
today

This one is almost done..

 A lovely dress from Mod Cloth

Life seems to go by so fast. I am so happy I have pictures to help me remember all of these things that help me smile. The little things throughout my day that help my life seem brighter. Life is good and I am really grateful to be here. Making my way though this great gift called my journey.
........... 
Don't ever give up on yourself. 
You are your greatest gift.
and
There is only one you.
so
take picture
and wear bright colors
dance in the car.
sing 
go outside..
If you have it in you run
and if you don't 
walk.
You are here for a reason
Just be you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i adore you.

oxoxoxo
k