Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Finding Balance

I have been painting just a little bit. Its not great but its cute. I am making or should I say putting together a small part of my house that will help me stay motivated to keep running. I love to run but I also want to get better and that is going to take planing and hard work. I also want to paint more but between my real and most important job being a good mom and work and then running well I just get tired..I am so grateful that I get to do what I love..So trying to find balance is what I will be working on this month.
Balance in my life and trying to slow down,even though I really do not want to slow down. I love doing things with my kids and running with my friends and having date nights with my dad. I will be planning in my journal how do we do everything we want to do and do it well ..Have a great day and this is whats going on in Gloria's head..

No comments: