Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Mama Owl ..

Happy Tuesday.
So today my little sister woke up feeling not so great.  So I thought to myself...What can we make for her to brighten her day..

I looked around my room before going to see her.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw my little owl that hangs from my window and it came to me.. I will make her a mama owl. That will love her when long after I go home. So I gathered the materials above.. and then I kinda measured her out and started to cut.
My little sister helped me. She has cute little chubby hands that I just want to kiss to all the time.

We continued to cut..

Then in no time at all.. We were ready.. We had our pieces and it was time to sew...


Then Mama Owl was born.

Suddenly she flew into the sky..

She flew and flew

Mama owl was so happy she even did a flip.

Here I am she said... ready to love ( check out the head band) She is a cool mama owl.
She stopped to say hi to everyone in the majestic garden..

She flew into my little sisters hands and  felt  happy..

Mama owl even came with a little heart..Its not perfect but its been mended.
Then mama owl lived happily ever after...
The End.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is sooooo stinkin' Cute! Love it!! Awww, I miss her now, especially seeing those chubby hands of hers with the cool shade of nail polish on them. (looks like it's my missing one!)
Love your post today, very sweet G. <3