Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

My Grateful List

I woke up this morning thinking I might feel different.
The thought turning  40 would kinda freak me out..I just thought 40 was going to be a big deal. Instead I woke up and I feel peaceful and 40 sounds pretty exciting..It doesn't feel at all like I thought it would.. So here we go my 40th Birthday.. 40 things I am super duper grateful for.
1. I am grateful for my children above all.
2. I am grateful for the moments when they smile at me.
3. I am grateful that they love to paint as much as me.
4. I am grateful for the nights when Christopher reads to me.
5. I am grateful for all the times my Paola does my hair.
6. I am grateful for the friends I have made.
7. I am grateful for my scarf sisters.
8. I am grateful that God gave me 2 moms.
9. I am grateful that my dad and I could be such good friends.
10. I am grateful for early morning phone calls or text that say I love you.
11. I am grateful for my brothers and sisters..
12.I am grateful for all the time I have spent with my little sister.
13. I am grateful that I have learned to stop and bring myself to a calm place when I am upset.
14. I am grateful for my record player and music.
15. I am grateful that my heart feels so passionate about crafting.
16. I am grateful for my mini adventures with my camera.
17. I am grateful for butterflies in my tummy.
18. I am grateful for coffee drinks in the morning.
19. I am grateful for lemon cake.
20. I am grateful for crunchy french toast.
21. I am grateful for cold watermelon on hot days.
22. I am grateful for late lunches outside.
23. I am grateful for short runs with my kids.
24. I am grateful for my car.
25. I am grateful for candles that smell like vanilla.
26. I am super duper grateful for my sisters tiny chubby hands.
27. I am grateful for my new lawyer.
28. I am grateful for all those amazing woman who share there stories though there blog.
29. I am grateful that my children are healthy.
30. I am grateful that I hope never leaves my side.
31. I am grateful for tomatoes.
32. I am so grateful for Ciopino.
33. I am grateful for LoVe.
34. I am grateful for all the dreams that float in my head.
35. I am grateful for all the things that make me stretch.
36. I am grateful for all the magic that happens in my life.
37. I am grateful for the traditions my family has.
38. I am so grateful that I make time to do what I love.
39. I am grateful for this day and this time.
40. I am grateful for the good energy that I am able to feel in my life.

No comments: