Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Grateful Monday

I am grateful that this morning I ran out of coffee because I had forgotten how much I like tea with a little bit of cream.
I am grateful that I have blog because it keeps me connected with woman I admire.
I am grateful for my kids they remind me to have fun and laugh and they help me keep my spirit young.
I am grateful for music because it lifts up my spirit and fills me with happiness.. don't you get excited when your favorite song comes on and you turn it up and just sing...
I am grateful that everyday brings with it an opportunity to do things different and start over.
I am grateful that I can over come all things because I have faith that lives in my heart ..
Have a wonderful Monday..
xoxo
G

1 comment:

patty said...

Your grateful lists always inspire me!! XO