Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Holy Cow Its February

Holy Cow...I am so surprised by how fast January flew by. Now we get to enjoy the wonderful month of February. This is the month that we get to send out love letters and cute heart shaped anything we want to our friends and significant others.
OK so I was on Instagram which I just love...love ...love. I love it more than Facebook...So I don't fallow a-lot of people but I do fallow peeps that I just love..So one of the moms posted info on February  photo a Day Challenge she was going to do..You can find it here. Fatmumslim  It looked fun so I decided to try it..Yes , I know its the third ..So I am 3 days behind but I have had a busy couple of days..The best thing that happened well today my sister went home after being in the hospital for 5 months...Yeah!!!!! I am happy for her.I honestly thought we might lose her and I am so happy that she is still with us and home. So now back to the photo a day Challenge..

Day One..YOUR VIEW TODAY
This has been my view for the last five months. I wouldn't trade it for any other view in the world. This is my little sisters room and that's her on the left. Even in the picture her room looks warm.                                                                                                                                                                           Day Two. Words                     
My friend Jenny made this pillow..
Day Three..Hands



My little sisters hands.. I love them because there tiny and pudgy and I love how much she loves wearing nail polish and having bracelets on.
There we go...so now its day four and I should be right on track...I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and Ill be back later with late with the song that rocked my week...
                                                                                 xoxo
                                                                                    G

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it. I'm so happy she is home. Look at those beautiful red nails. work it girl! I love her so much...and you too! These last 2 months have been the happiest I have had in years. I feel so loved and my heart is full. Funny how someone you least expect can change who you are inside. Life is funny like that.

chrissy said...

im sooooo happy your little sister went home. what a pure blessing. it has been so heart warming to see how much you love her and have supported her. you are such a sweet spirit that i LOVE.
xoxo