Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Racing Weekend Recap

This Saturday I did the spartan race. This is what I have to say this was the hardest I have ever worked for a medal. This race kicked my butt...I carried rubber tires and cement blocks were dragged . There was running and that was fun but the climbing hills on all fours that was so crazy hard. I think I would do it again but if you would have asked me that right when I finished I would have said no way Jose !!!!

Then on Sunday I ran the Tinker Bell half Marathon with my girlfriend.. This was fun and hey I got to run with huge fairy wings..

As you can tell I had a great time and we got to run through Disney land. We also got to see many many characters..

Then there is this medal... I love it !!! This weekend was a huge success. I had a great time and I got run and now I am sitting here with a very sore legs..but it was all worth it...
Hope you had a great weekend...
xoxo
G

2 comments:

patty said...

wow - 2 in a row?? You continue to amaze me. Go get em, G!!

allyson joy said...

love that picture of you in front of all the cute dudes,, looking like peter pan lost boys. great job G. you amaze me too. love you.
{xo}