Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Grateful List..week 2

Happy Tuesday
Here is my list of what I am grateful for week 2 of 2012.
1. The way the sunlight shines in my bedroom early in the morning.
2. The sound of my children's voices asking me if they can sleep for 5 more min but only on school mornings ??
3. Morning Coffee in my special cup.
4. The perfect pen.
5. The beauty of a full moon.
6. Dancing in the car with my kids.
7. The art of day dreaming.
8. Holding hands.
9. Soft , warm blankets on cold nights.
10. Long naps in the afternoon.
Those are the things that are making me smile today. I have not had a nap in the afternoon in a long time but it sure does sound good in my head. Have a great day and guess what last night I stayed up scrapping. I had a conversation with my friend Ally and we talked about paper crafting and It made me think..I loved scrapping, so I made a little kit and started up. I love how the new year helps get you all excited about almost everything.
Happy Tuesday
xoxo
G


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love everything about this list. So wonderful to stop and appreciate the day to day things that are so beautiful. xoxo.

I am grateful for you!

patty said...

Gloria, I always love your lists - you have an amazing ability to pick up on the little things and make them into BIG things! Totally agree how the new year gets us excited about stuff. Way to go - love your new look here!!

XOX