Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love our Blythe Dolls..

Bella and I played with our Blythe dolls this weekend. We made cute little outfits. Bella made her own little outfit for her doll..Mine has pink hair and her name is Lilly and Bella's doll has red hair and her name changes every day. What made this so fun is making a trip to the fabric store having Bella pick out her own fabric and watching her sew her own little dress with a little guidance from me.

Then we took our dolls out for a walk .

I have to say that I just love my Blythe doll..I see more outfits in our future and another doll would be nice too...
Happy playing
xoxo
G

2 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

OMG soooo cute!

splendeurcaisse said...

I Love Blythe! It must be pretty great to be able to share this with your daughter. I need to be brave and take a walk with Blythe :)