Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Here I am..

Here I am..
OK Ladies and just maybe gents..
I have been M I A because I moved out of my old house into my new home..
I am going to be totally honest with this story ready.. set.. go..
I don't know about you but when I read some one's blog I imagine there life is perfect but if I stop and get myself out of my pink world I know everyone has obstacles they need to over come.
I just overcame one of my biggest life obstacles.
I now live in my own house. I am renting but its mine.
I was so afraid to leave my big house on the golf corse but even though it was big, pretty it had so many bad memories. It had so much of him in there even though he was gone.  I am sure I am not the only one who hates change, it's definitely not my favorite thing. I knew I had to move by Dec 1st and I did it. It was not easy.. I cried a-lot got rashes and my insecurity level was at an all time high.. However,  getting out of that space and into this new house has in some way cleansed me. The new house is perfect, very cute and most importantly it's ours. The best part is it all the memories created in this house will be ours.  The positive ones that I am going to create with my kids. Our own magical traditions. I am very excited to start over, be smart, dream and be me. There will be nothing but love in this house.  Oh I almost forgot... guess what this new house has in my new bedroom, a tiny extra room and its going to be my Art Nook.
On this day I am oh so very grateful that somehow I am standing here in this perfect little space.
You know when I got one of my tattoos (a while back) I had the word free tattooed on me, and now it all makes sense...
I am free
no more stomache aches because HE was coming home.
no more trying to find my happy place

no more rashes 
................
I love my blog and I am feeling really blessed today.
I have the most amazing kids
family
and now my very own little place I will call home..
xoxo
G

8 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Thank you for sharing this, G. I admire your honesty and I like getting to know you better because of it!

Congrats on your new place. You are strong and brave and amazing! I wish you and the kids all the best in your new home. and YAY for an art nook!

xoxo
Lisa

Krystie said...

One crazy world. Havent spoken to you in seems like eons. Been going through "big" stuff too. Ironic, I havent opened my blog in well over a year, I opened it and the first thing I saw was the feed of other peoples blog...and yours was at the top...it caught my eye immediately, because it said..."I moved out of my old house"...I too will be moving soon from the only home my children have known. I am scared, crying now as I type, wondering where I will go, where "things" will fit (so lame), what I should keep, throw out, how will my kids handle it....I have been hoping to change the fear into positive energy, happiness. Your blog post just changed my life forever, in a good way. I'm going to wipe the tears, hold my chin up, and finally cave to the reality that my "old life" is over, and moving will be purging of the "bad stuff". Thank you so much for sharing. May all your hopes and dreams come true.

patty said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Super happy for you!!!

Jennifer said...

I am so incredibly proud of you for taking this most enormous step. What a difficult thing to do...but my goodness....the magic that is now going to unfold in YOUR new space will be amazing. Each day you are stepping forward and digging deeper into you. I love seeing this. Wishing you lots of happiness, beautiful traditions, and wonderful memories created in your new home. xoxox

tricia said...

Oh how I can completely relate to this post. I'm so proud of you and happy for you. I am here to tell you that while the process is very difficult, it gets easier and SO much better. You will experience new freedoms every day. One of mine was just being free to go to the store...at midnight, if I wanted to. No one to question me, no one to doubt me, no one to make me feel I was wrong even when I knew I was right. Enjoy your freedom and make tons of new memories in YOUR new place! You deserve it! Thank you for being honest...my favorite blogs to read are the ones with the good and the bad because we are all just trying our best in this world and no ones life is perfect. Love you! <3

marilyn said...

eyes closed, picturing you flying around free in your new nest, little bird. smile on my face happy for you and your kidlets. joy in your home, your life, and in one another. love you

patrice longmire said...

I am so very proud of you!!! Big hug to you and your sweet family. Wishing you peace and joy this lovely holiday season... ox

mindy lacefield said...

i am so happy for you dear Gloria. you deserve to be HAPPY. all the good that you give out just makes my heart so full. i am a lucky girl to know you and to call you a friend. i think of you often as i'm out running and i imagine us together laughing, crafting, and running side by side. i love you and miss you so much!!