Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Red Lipstick day 5 and other stuff

I had a -lot of fun wearing red lipstick this week..I don't wear it often but I am going to now.
I felt a little afraid to wear red..but not anymore.. I now this was a silly week of blogging but sometimes silly is good...getting over little fears is good too..even if its a fear that's as silly a wearing red lipstick!!!
OK so
Its Friday night and I am on my couch thinking about what other thing is challenging me right now,
What challenge could I try for next week..

Do you have some small thing that you could try to overcome next week..
maybe something you would like to do but your a tad afraid too..
or maybe the challenge just feels to big..
baby steps works for me. Instead of looking at the big picture maybe just trying it for 5 days would be a good start..You know feeling it out.
I have not really ran for more than 2 days in a week since my last 50k that I couldn't finish..
I haven't really felt like running but my mood would be way better if I ran at least 5 days next week..but for me that would mean going early in the morning and I don't like getting up early so 
yeah..it would mean getting up yucky early and exercising...
OK so that's were my brain is....
xoxo
G

4 comments:

Mooninmygarden said...

I wore red lipstick yesterday. I feel a little silly too, but I get good compliments, so I guess it doesn't look as silly as I feel it does.

Elizabeth Halt said...

Huh. Will have to think of something myself!

I liked the sugar + foam reminder. It's why I love caramel drinks. You get to the bottom and there's that extra caramel that comes out in the last sip so it's extra sweet.

marilyn said...

you just amaze me, little bird. thanks for spreading your sunshine every day.

Todd said...

When you feel you need to take a break, then do it. In time you will want to run again and will find joy out on the roads. Take care, G.

And I'm afraid I have no lipstick stories to share. ;)