Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Miss G..


Dear G...
You are will be moving soon and I am so proud of you..
Today you will find a house to rent and you will make it a wonderful home for your kids . It will be warm and have  a really good vibe to it. In this house you will create your own memories.. You will be happy and your kids will know it. Yes, this is a big deal but just let it happen and don't get caught up on what you don't have... instead just look at all you do have.
This is going to an amazing journey and you need to remember how wonderful you are..
You can do this
and
you can do it well..
So just fly my sweet girl and when things get scary just hand that over to God and he will give you the strength you need..
No more doubting
smile big
.....
be you
.....
go forward
G
p.s.
this is my mantra for right now..I have it written on a piece of paper and I am reading it to myself many times a day... 

1 comment:

Kolleen said...

oh...how i love you...

let me count the ways!!

you will fly, you will soar and when you feel like you can't ... God will hold you and carry you.

oxoox
k