Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Activites..

I spent this weekend hanging out with my kiddos.  The two little ones anyway, my soon to be 17 year old daughter is to busy..  Bella had a soccer and her team lost 6 to 0.  It is OK they tried and never gave up.  It was so fun to watch.  At 8 years old I don't think any of the girls really cared that they lost...  It's great when there more into having fun and being together than winning. 

I had a long talk with my dad as we walked on the beach. I have been feeling sad. I guess its normal but I really don't like it. 

I was really lucky this week because I got my kids all week.  I spent a-lot of time with my little boy. He is actually not that little his shoes fit me..crazy huh?  He is really into trying to figure out a way to build a robot... and he really wants a cat...  He is just in love with cats right now.  We don't have a cat and Isabella and I are allergic to cats.  I don't have any friends who have cats but Christopher just loves cats...  He looked up all sorts of cats and has been planning what cat he is going to get when he grows up.  It has to be family friendly because he is going to have a big family..(  that's what he is planning)

This past weekend I have really wanted to just let go of so much yucki stuff from the past but it has been a struggle. I believe that time heals and this is all a part of the grieving process.  Healing takes time but also you have to do the work needed to heal.  I have to take an active roll in my own happiness right no... I am rolling with it but at the same time I just think that I need to try harder. Exercise, eat healthy, sleep and make my bed every morning...

I hope you had a great weekend and can you believe its almost October...Holy Smokes like really..what happened to this year...
xoxo
G

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful photographs dear G. It is never easy to let go. But know that you have friends surrounding you who will hold your hand and help you up if you stumble. Sending lots of love your way.