Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What I am grateful for today !!!





Hello Sweet friends.

I want to dedicate this week’s list to my daughter Paola. 

The 13 things about you that I am grateful for:

I am grateful for your beautiful smile.

I am grateful for the sound of your voice. 

I am so happy that you love music as much as I do. 

I am very grateful that you are so tech savvy. 

I love that you still hug me, not as much as I would like, but that's OK. 

I am grateful for your adventurous spirit. The spirit that allows you not to be afraid to color your hair a different color every month. 

I am grateful for you sweet laugh.

I am oh so grateful that we will have each other forever. 

I am grateful for the love notes you leave on my door even when you need something. 

I am so grateful that you love your brother and sister and for the times the three of you hug just because. 

I love that we share a great love for food.

I am grateful that you are my daughter. 

I am grateful for dance nights when we all take part. Including you!!!

I adore you, my not so little girl!!


Mommy
G
xoxo

No comments: