Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Things I am grateful for....

I am grateful that my dad is coming home today...He has been on vacation for 3 weeks..
way to long if you ask me, but that's me being selfish...
I am just grateful that tomorrow I get to hug him...yeah!!!!!
I am grateful for Frida Kahlo..her work is so inspiring to me. I do believe that her being from Mexico makes me feel closer to her..I am not sure if that makes sense. I love that her work has so much color and that just by looking at it you know it's Mexican art.. I was talking to my mom about her and she told me that she has been to Frida's house and that it's this amazing museum.  I am definitely going one day.  I can't imagine not going...
Holy cow I almost forgot...This is her Birthday month...
Happy Birthday Frida, Thank you for having such a colorful amazing spirit...
On this beautiful day... The things that fill my heart with sweet gratitude are...
Lovely ceramic owls..I really love cute owls. I thought maybe it was a phase and I think my kids hoped it was just that but nope...
I love collecting them, drawing them and looking at them..
My heart feels warm when I look at them...
I am so grateful for drinks shared with friends.. everything seems better after you have shared it..
Yes...no...Yes..no.. I am grateful for Love..
Love makes me feel yes, no, yes, no...
Love fills my tummy with butterflies..
Loves  fills me with patience..
Love makes me strong and weak.
Love keeps me going.
I am in love with loving..
I am gratefulllll for Love...
That's it sweet friends...I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to go outside today..
xoxo
G

1 comment:

kelly barton said...

mmmmm....a list full of goodness. i have the frida coffee table book with that pic on the cover. i love it.