Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Seriously in Love..


Today I had some wonderful moments where my daughter just melted my heart.  Isabella started swimming classes today. She is in sharks, which means next month she gets to try out for the swim team. 


I have to start by telling you that today started of very stressful for me. I knew if I could get through the morning everything would be OK... and I did. 
I picked up my kids and just went through my day not expecting too much. Then I got Bella ready for swimming class. Her excitement about being in the class completely changed my mood. I put all of my attention on her. This is what I saw...  An amazing little girl who was having such a great time. She laughed with the other kids but paid a-lot of attention and really tried to get her strokes down. Then it happened. I felt my heart melt. I thought to myself… I seriously adore this little girl. I almost, OK I admit it, I cried.  I just felt so happy that she was this healthy 8-year-old and  the sunshine of my life.  I had one those moments when you feel honored to say that’s my child...  Oh the feeling was so amazing... 

Then get this... Bella asked me if she could go on a run with me... Oh my Gosh!! 
How much more could my heart take... Hello!!!

Yes!!! 

Yes!!! 

I said. Lets go, so we got a little running outfit for her from my shrunken pile and hey there you go.  Bella was ready to go for a short run...
 I just about died with pride but I tried not to show how crazy happy I really was. 
My daughter is running with me.  I just kept thinking...
Thank you God. 
  Even if she only does it this once at least I have this moment. 
  
Thank You God.

I had a really great day and my heart is full of love for my kids..
.
Thank you God for the 3 wonderful blessings you gave me...
But seriously how cute is Bella in her running skirt...

I can't stand it… Her cuteness factor is a 10.

xoxo

G

5 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

She is absolutely precious! I love spending time with my daughter.

She looks adorable in her running skirt. Love it!

patty said...

Gloria, I have to say when I saw the title, I thought you might be talking about a different relationship..... But to see the sweet love you have for your girl... it's so touching. Seriously. Almost makes me wish I had kids.

kelly barton art + design said...

pretty dang cute, like her mama.
swimming is such a great sport for kids.
it is totally conditioning. i can get a bit
crazy with the schedule. i swam, my two
younger kids swim. so good.

pssst...i am back up to 25 minute runs this week.
keep your fingers crossed for me. you are pushing me
and i am thankful for that.

Javier Muñiz said...

Hola,bellísimas letras desnudan este precioso blog, si te va la palabra elegida,te invito al mio,será un placer,es,
http://ligerodeequipaje1875.blogspot.com/
gracias, buen domingo, besos nómadas..

Kolleen said...

cuteness factor is off the charts!!!!!

Bella is gorjuss just like her mama!!!

Our children are truly blessings from above ... I thank God every day that I get to be their mama.... yes... we are blessed my friend. so blessed.

loving you so
ooxx
k