Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

G tries Yoga

I tried something new tonight. 
Yoga
  I have tried yoga before just not in a very, very  long time. I was nervous about trying it because I was sure it would be hard and I would not be good at it. The other side of that coin is that I also new that it would be really good for my body. I also new that it would be great for my mind to just rest..
I showed up and that to me is half the battle. Next, I tried it and yes it was difficult and no it was not easy and yes I am sure in the morning I will feel it.
I do have to say that I am hopeful that this will help me with my running and breathing. I am a very heavy breather when I run. People say to me are you OK? when I run. I respond oh yes..I  am just a heavy breather.(really) I hope yoga helps me be more aware of my breathing. Its so different for me doing new things as an adult because maybe I know the work you must put into something to learn it well. Everything worth doing right takes time to learn. It just depends how much you want to take the time to learn to do something right. Today during the class when she said if you would like close your eyes please do..Hello I thought... That is not an option for me because I had no idea what I was doing and how would I then proceed to copy everyone. I had to focus . I have a free week of yoga to try. I think I will do just that try it a couple times and see how it feels. It is definitely a really relaxing experience and everyone should try it..I will let you know if I can move in the morning...

Good Night and Namaste
xoxo
G

No comments: