Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I am grateful for today !!

I am grateful for restaurants that love to decorate with bright colors and Christmas lights.
What could be better than looking up and seeing all the primary colors somehow it always puts a smile on my face.
I am grateful for side walk chalk.
I am grateful that I am now a mature 39 year old.( yeah ok)
I am grateful for this little boy that teaches me everyday .
I am grateful for my sister . We can be total girls together.
I am grateful for her voice that greets me with a song every time I call.

I am grateful for shirts that say sweet messages.
I am grateful for new Taco Doritos ( even though I wont be eating them for a while)
I am grateful for really good cheeseburgers.
I think I am more grateful for really colorful food..

I am super duper grateful for kids who don't think about how cold the water is they just jump in.
I am consistently reminded of how beautiful being a child is.
You don't let the water temperature hold you back because getting wet is a small price to pay for having fun....
Have an amazing Day..
xoxo
G

3 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

I love this list, and the pics. You are such a beautiful spirit, Gloria. I'm glad to know you :)

Elizabeth Halt said...

Have an amazing day yourself!

Sweet Escape said...

have a sweet day miss g!! you are always full of inspiration!