Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Diptic..Running and Girl time..

 Have you tried Dictic on your I phone..Its a creative way to make 
colleges with any set of pictures...
OK so what have I been up too.. I have been doing the boring stuff that most of us have to do but outside of that I have been thinking about running a-lot. I think last week was the most miles I have run in a long time and besides having sore feet for one day I feel really happy that I did it. I feel more secure in my thought process as far as my race that's coming up. The yes, I can do it is in full affect in my head , now I have to put in the real work. So I shall...I was thinking about writing about my whole experience in training for a 50k but I am not sure how that would go...I was thinking maybe I cold just try and tell you about it....So far according to my I phone app 50k training I am almost done doing my base training then its the really long miles on trails that come next...
One thing that made me happy was I ordered my first Camel back on amazon...
It kinda but not really felt like buying a new purse.. OK I am lying no it did not but it was a little exciting... Its white...ohh la la 
I also brought out all my painting stuff and plopped it on the dinning room table..Yes, as a single mother of three there is no one to tell me to clean the table. My girls and I painted this weekend. I painted a rainbow... I am not done but I hope to be shortly.. There will be three rainbows with really sweet messages.. I was thinking how  cool it would be to have these paintings with the messages I believe in somewhere were my kids and I read them everyday. A sweet reminder to be nice people...
Speaking of nice people I had a much needed girl date with my girl friend Charleen. She just finished an amazing task.. She trained to do the rim to rim walk at the Grand Canyon. She lost a bunch of weight and I have to tell you that I see a marathon in her future.. We had a really good lunch in La Jolla..Very nice and then we had cup cakes...I love cup cakes.. My cupcake was Carrot and gluten free.. The sweet little place was called Cups. We enjoyed coffee girl talk and sweets....Oh yum!!!
Have a great week my friends...and I hope to be able to show you my rainbows this week...
xoxo
G

4 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

sounds like you are having a blast! camelbacks are cool...we have to find our joy in the simplest things. i'm so in love with buying paint. ha-ha.

i'm teaching at my first art retreat! visit my blog when you get a chance to read about it!!
xo

Jennifer said...

you my dear inspire me beyond words. My goodness.

Sending you lots of love. xoxo

keishua said...

yes, i have that app. It is really fun.
P.s. I just saw your course on my side bar and I have been doing just that-getting my paint on.

Love, Carrie said...

hope you have a lovely day today : )