Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I am grateful for today !!

I am grateful that God has allowed me to make it to 39.
I am grateful that God has made my path so colorful.
I am grateful that I have peace in my heart.
I am 39, years old today..I can and cant believe it.
My daughter Paola asked me if I felt old. I thought long before I answered her.
No.. I don't feel old . I feel strong and very capable.
Her reply.. Cool mom.
I am so grateful for this cute teenager.
I am grateful she is honest with me .
I am so grateful that she has her own sense of style.
I am grateful that she teaches me acceptance.
I am grateful for Miss Bella who just gets me and I her.
I am grateful she loves dolls like me.
I am grateful she loves to go outside.
I am grateful that she teaches me a-lot about just being happy.

I am so grateful For Christopher.
I am grateful for his sense of humor. (he is so funny)
I am grateful for the way he holds me. (tight)
I am grateful for that he teaches me patience.
I am grateful that God granted me 3 amazing kids that just are my heart, complete my heart, nurture my heart.
****
I am grateful for woman who see the need to create a safe space for other woman to nurture each others spirit.
I am grateful for Gloria's Space.
for in this space I fed my spirit. I felt my spirit being loved.
I am so grateful and honored that my spirit held a special place in that space.
***
I am super duper grateful for 3 kids who made me a cake last night
It was turqouise and red.
with a peace sighn in Cheeries.
Chocolate with Peanut Butter filling.
YUM !!
Yes my friends, I forgot to tell you I am 239 years old today..
Thats a big number ....

3 comments:

Kolleen said...

OH HOW I LOVE YOU G!!!

happiest of birthdays to most wonderfully fabulous magical sunshiney YOU!

your grateful heart is sweet sweet music...i am so grateful for you in my life. SO. GRATEFUL.

my cup runneth over!
oxoxox
k

Christina said...

hehehe!! that cake is rad! you have beautiful children and you are a beautiful lady inside and out!
Happy Birthday Ms Gloria!!
xo

patrice said...

Dear sweet girl,
I am sending you a huge birthday hug!
I keep thinking about you running with your dad on Saturdays, then sitting and chatting with him over coffee..... What a sweet way to celebrate a day! I totally love that.
I admire you so much and can not wait to see all that is before you in the coming year.
0x