Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where are you going?

So as I was trying to go to sleep last night and I just could not all I kept hearing in my head was this song. I thought about how cool it would be to make this a song about yourself. I have been handed what I will choose to call a difficult task. It is about forgiving someone for being just mean. It also has to do with not believing what this person has to say about me. Its amazing to me how some small part of me still chooses to believe this person. I wonder if its because I like to somehow feel sorry for myself or maybe its because what he chooses to say somehow is a belief that I have about myself. I thought about how this could be a good thing because I don't have to think about all my insecurities I just have I just have to write down what he says.
I am not feeling sorry for myself I feel like I am coming from a place of realization.
What I realize is this... We , me ,us we need to love ourselves and I know I have said this before but It really works for me... Self talk its so important to speak sweetly to yourself. Nurture yourself ,like being with yourself. Smile when you don't need too. Tell yourself I like myself today. I want to be with myself and I am learning to forgive and trying to understand myself. I feel if I do this its almost like I am filling this part of me that we should all have..Maybe this makes better sense. When I continuously treat Gloria well and I forgive her I am building up a type of base a good foundation for whatever may come .
So going back to the story of forgiving that mean person ... If I keep up the standing by my side and loving myself , I know its not easy all the time specially for that certain week in the month for me. But if you just make a real effort to be good to yourself its so much easier to forgive and move on . Its so much easier to go to your well being reserve and tap into it when things get yucky and we need to forgive or just accept what is happening with an open heart. Sometimes its not what we want or what we feel we need but I feel that acceptance is the first step to a content heart..
If I sound crazy that's OK too. I learning to accept this part of me that feels passionately about needing to share the little things I do to survive .. I hope this Tuesday brings you peace and may you smile today...
OK so here are the lyrics to this song...Yes I adore Dave Matthews his music always reminds me of me in Boulder Colorado and just being ....

Where are you going, with your long face pulling down?
Don't hide away, like an ocean
That you can't see but you can smell
And the sound of waves crash down

I am no superman.
I have no reasons for you
I am no hero, Aww that's for sure
But I do know one thing:
Is where you are is where I belong.
I do know, where you go, is where I wanna be.

Where are you going? Where do you go?
Are you lookin' for answers to questions under the stars?
Well if along the way you are growin weary, you can rest with me
Until a brighter day, you're ok.

I am no superman.
I have no answers for you.
I am no hero, aww that's for sure.
But I do know one thing:
Where you are is where I belong.
I do know, where you go, is where I wanna be

Where are you going? Where do you go?
Where do you go? Where are you goin? Where do you go?

I am no superman.
I have no answers for you
I am no hero, Aww that's for sure
But I do know one thing:
Is where you are is where I belong.
I do know, where you go, is where I wanna be.


Where are you goin'? Where do you go?

Tell me where are you going?
Where? Let's go.



No comments: