Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

14 Things I am grateful for ...

The first thing that I am grateful for this week is the fact that I actually got my butt out of bed early and went for a run this morning..
I am grateful for warm weather that helps you feel motivated enough to go outside and move.
I am grateful for the color pink...
Pink Flowers make me feel sweet.
Pink nail polish makes me feel girly .
Pink dresses make me feel fun.
Pink *Pink*Pink*
I am so grateful for you.

I am grateful for little owls * big owls* Owl piggy banks * Blue owls* Owl candles
They touch my heart and make it go ahhwww
I am grateful for weekends that stay with you way longer than two days.
I am grateful that Soy Lattes at 140 degrees ..This way I don't have to wait forever to drink it..
I am grateful for sweet moments when someone tells you for no reason that they Love you.
I am grateful for birds that sing there heart out .
I am grateful for cold beer.. Specially a nice cold Hefeweizen with a lemon please.
Did you know that "Hefe" means yeast and "Weizen" means wheat so Hefeweizen is
"yeast wheat"
I am grateful that we have choices.. We can choose to be Happy* Sad* Excited*
I am grateful for those nights when you sleep straight through until morning.
I am grateful that I am healthy.. ( because being sick kinda stinks)
I am grateful for honey nut Cheerios. You cant go wrong there.
I am very grateful for baby lotion.. Because sometimes when I feel like man I want another baby.. Baby lotion on my hands takes care of that .
Have a wonderful day..
xoxo
G

5 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

miss gloria.....i LOVE you so.

i was just in a fun little shop in bloomington, in. they have all
kinds of kitchsy wares and owls, lots and lots of owls.

happy thursday chickadee.

Christina said...

Miss Gloria!!!!!!!
WHat a happy list =)) makes me smile!
xo

Kolleen said...

i adore you.
you make me smile and make me grateful for so much!

thank you my sweet friend.

ox
k

patty said...

Miss g, your grateful lists are the best - straight from the heart. I love you and your lists!!

Kelly Berkey said...

what wonderful things to be great-ful for! i love all that's pink too. oh and running, i'm going to get back into that very very soon. this body of mine is hurting and needs to move.

have a wonderful and sweet weekend, miss glo!