Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love my Kelly Necklace

Don't you love it when you re discover your own stuff
I just rediscovered Kelly's necklace..
I met this super cute funky and caring individual in Oregon
@
I just loved this necklace and wore it a-lot last summer. I had it up on my handy dandy
Necklace holder and I saw it and my heart
kinda jumped...
I love this necklace. I love the beads and the wire wrapping
is so cool..Then there is a lovely locket with a funky picture of yes
a very cute funky girl..
I love the girls Kelly paints because there funky and kinda swanky very urban cool to me.
So Here it is today I rediscovered that I own my own awesome Kelly original..
Do you ever rediscover cool things you own that are right in front you..



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely necklace too! I might get myself one of those! Funny that you wrote this because I just discovered a Timssally necklace just this morning. I have two and had not seen my Kimoko one for ages! Yay!

kelly barton said...

my heart just swelled 2 fold. so sweet. thank you miss gloria.
i am doing a few ballet leaps after this little morsel. of course
i have tripped over my big toe and now it is throbbing....wink.

Kelly Berkey said...

ha, love what kelly just said! ok, that is adorable. i love to re-discover things. her baubles are funky and fun!
xo