Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday.

Happy Monday Dear Friends
I spent yesterday with my kids just hanging out at our
house doing what we do...
Draw
Paint
make paper dolls

I just love how we all migrate to the table in the kitchen and
begin. I painted a Mexican girl. she is drying. I bought a cheap set of oil paints from Micheal's
and I played.
This is the pencil drawing of what I wanted to paint.
I also put lots of hearts around her because I have been feeling like I am in a bubble of hearts.
I am really happy to be in love and more happy that Mr. Joe as my daughter calls him is such a great
boyfriend. I feel really lucky and grateful.
I hope you have a great Monday. Can you believe January is almost gone..
I am back to running and its strange how i feel I haven't been my happy person and i am saying not exercising regularly is a huge part of it. I have asked my dad for help with watching my kids so I can run and he said yes..
Peace to you my sweet friends..
G

No comments: