Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stuff to share..


Carrie and I are doing our Bubble Gum life blog ..Go here to check it out..HERE
Its turning out really cool.
So I go to our very cool little space on the Internet. I was trying to take it in to see how it felt. It feels Pink .
We have really cool prompts to help you creatively. We have really pretty pictures. We have fun sketches.. I think its really exciting because its evolving into something magical.
One of our November prompt is Fall Hues..Carrie takes amazing pictures..and our layouts are so cool..
OK.. I am changing the subject because I have not had a chance to blog and I have stuff to share..I went to the Unearth retreat earlier this year. Changed my life. Here is what I wrote about it back then. (earlier post) The woman who puts these amazing event together just opened registration for two more..Go here the unearth website ..I am going to do everything in my power to attend either one..
This amazing female named Liz Lamoreux wrote a book..I got it in the mail in these beautiful bag and it was definitely shipped with love. Its called Inner Excavation...explore Your Self Through Photography, Poetry, and Mixed media..To me reading that title is like warm caramel on vanilla bean ice cream...Really , how amazing does that sound. Then I opened it...( bells went off peeps !!!! ) It's so perfect for us. Thank You Liz .. If this was in the book Olympics and I was the judge I would have a big 10 sign over my head. I am so excited to see how this will help me grow as a person. I took this picture at work..(shh...) I am in book love..

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want to go to one as well. I am trying right there with you. Let me know if you sign up. Loving you!

Anonymous said...

i love Bubblegum Life!...and that book looks AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see it in person : )

<3 Carrie

patty said...

Yes! I am savoring my book little by little.... every page is sooo delicious!

Mindy Lacefield said...

as i'm getting ready to head to manzanita once again, i am missing you! know that i'll be thinking of you and our late night chats. i love the new bubblegum blog....so much juicy wonderfulness....!

love to you!
xoxo
mindy