Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Silver Strand Half Marathon.





It was a great race day morning for me. It had sweeet surprises and I was in good company, I really have been a little lame on the running front since St. George . I believe that when I run a full marathon I get tired of running for a while. I really do try to listen to my body when it tells me to stop. I stopped for about 7 weeks putting in like 28 miles in the last month. So when this half came up lets just say i really had not trained but I just wanted to do it anyway ...so I did.
My dad on the other hand hurt his foot and he was unable to finish. He will be OK he just needs to rest his foot for a while. It was a little warm but really it was a great day.

3 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

wow, and i'm excited when i finish 4 miles, lol!! you go girl. you have such a glow about you these days. love!

Scrapamum said...

You are so inspirational! Congrats on the race!!!

Love, Carrie said...

Great photos and i am so proud of you!!!

<3 Carrie