Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reality Check

Hello..I wanted to check in and have you know a glorious reality moment..
This is me and my three kids..
I sometimes feel like I am fully settled in the whole single mom thing. Other times I not so much. I can honestly say that Art is my healing solution at this moment in time. I have not run since the St. George Marathon. So its not running..I was looking through my Kelly-Rea journal and realized I had written this quote about 20 times or so .
When we allow ourselves to be happy or sad we are cooperating with the spiritual law.
Lets just say Gloria is in major cooperation mode. That being said today was overwhelming maybe it was my hormones because I have those or maybe I am a scared. Being afraid is OK too. Its all OK . Being human is such a beautiful thing to be able to feel and to love and to be sad to be happy its all beautiful..So here I am just like you trying my hardest to do well ,to understand ,to love and not to hate..so I am sending my love to my all of you and saying keep moving forward don't give up and don't stop dreaming...

4 comments:

Kolleen said...

my beautiful friend...i love you.

don't ever stop believing.
trust your path.

i am always here...call on me anytime!

oxoxx
k

ps...the pic of you and your babies is priceless! i believe in you!!!!!

patty said...

Gloria, as always, I love reading your very honest and vulnerable words. You are a bright SHINING STAR for your beautiful kiddos whether you know it or not (and I think you do!)

Hang in there... you are doing great!!

Love, Carrie said...

i really need to say this over and over and over....i know it helps....thanks for the reminder my morning glory <3 Carrie

Jennifer said...

oh dear gloria. I was just thinking the same thing last night. How incredible being human is because we have these emotions. And these emotions are expansive and they really move us.

You are doing exactly what you can do. And that my dear G is enough. You are stronger than you know and braver than you even realize. Keep moving forward and soaking in the joy that surrounds you.

I love you!