Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Your Appointment with Friday

Hey guys Thanks for joining Carrie and I this Friday, My BFF Carrie came up with this Friday photo prompt and I dig her Idea. Well as you know if you read my blog I love paper. I also Love mail. I love sending mail and I love getting mail. I know that this is a crazy busy time of year for all of us, and that its also the time of year were if you don't live close to your family or friends ..You miss them. So Carrie came up with the coolest funnest Idea. I wish you were here.
You take a map that has your actual city on it . The map below has were I was born and the city I live in..Cool hu..
and take a picture of it..I put a heart around mine with white paint. Carrie just went all out with hers. I have to tell you that's one of the coolest things about Carrie and I and out friendship we love the same things but our creativity is totally different. I love that we create UN- alike.
So what now.. You have to wait until Monday to see what Carrie came up with..Its so cool. So take picture of a map of were you live and then come back Monday for Carrie mini present she is making for us...Have a great Friday and just keep smiling...

2 comments:

chrissy said...

ooooo! i am lovin this idea...especially since almost EVERYONE i love lives away from me..
i.m off to find a map...
i love you.
c

Love, Carrie said...

i don't even know how to say this....i just love the close-up of your map with the heart....it is going to make someone smile really big to get it in the mail : )

<3 Carrie