Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Your Appointment with Friday

Welcome to your appointment with Friday, sorry I am late..I am so glad you were able to join us this Friday. Please make yourself at home. ( I really wanted to write that) Carrie and I have our new photo prompt for this week... It's Tradition...........
It's so true that around this time of year even if we are overwhelmed with kids and work. We cant help but suddenly realize its Fall. Things are a little sweeter. The air is a bit chilly. We order different drinks and buy things like Pumpkins. That magical time of year is almost here. Our family will be here soon. Even though for most of us it can be overwhelming I think the trick is to let Tradition happen . To enjoy it and not rush through it.
Here it is a pumpkin on my head..Looking up at what this fall will bring, Pumpkin Lattes and Pumpkin Pie. Pumpkin Carving and Pumpkin painting...So we would love it if you played along with us. Take a picture of whatever it is that represents tradition to you...
Thank You for joining Carrie and I( go to carries blog to see what she came up with )..We are so glad you stopped by...Oh please come back on Monday so we can show you what we created with our Tradition Pictures...
I know this picture is blurry but I love it...Big hug from Carrie and I.

3 comments:

marilyn said...

hello miss bird. pumpkin cheese cake at the olive garden restaurant. great posts lately as usual. and how i love your face. also your hat. did you make it??? would you share the pattern???

Mindy Lacefield said...

hey gloria. i loved seeing this photo of you. how cute are you!!?!?!? love it and you.

this is my favorite time of year. it reminds me of our time on the oregon coast. :-)

i love the traditions people instill. its so special and rich....and full of love.

coming here makes me so happy. miss you tons girl.

loves.
m.

Elizabeth Halt said...

These photos say fall. Most definitely.