Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Project Monday

Here we go..Carrie and I are both really excited to show you what we came up with. These are some of the things I used to create my mini-page. I wanted the whole tradition and fall feel and I think I got that. In my head anyway...
Carrie and I had a blast taking pictures and just being silly girls together.. If you visit carries blog you can see what she came up with . She also has links to our flicker group if you want to join us. Well let me explain my page. The paper is from the Lizzy collection. The ribbon from making memories. The ink splatter gives it some randomness. I love random elements on pages. The buttons for examples I just through on there and glued them where ever they landed. Oh and the little piece of clothe is just sweet randomness..Ohhh ,,,,I love paper crafting. If you want to play along ..please do !!!

2 comments:

Kolleen said...

love it!
love you!

were your ears burning this weekend??!! lots of Sweet G love going out!!!

xoxoxoxo
k

Love, Carrie said...

you said it....fallish and traditionish....love it! random, beautiful, bright, lovely!!! and i just adore that picture of you : )

<3 Carrie

oh, and btw....i went to bed and couldn't sleep, so now i am up again for just a bit ; )