Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My little brother got married...

My sweet little brother got married two weeks ago..I love him for many reasons. One of them being that I did not have the privilege of growing up with him and there for I know we missed out, another reason is his belief in God is Amazing. He always take the time to pray for me or listen when I cry. We did not get to really bond in anyway growing up but as adults our love is there. He asked me to take some pictures at his wedding..I am sharing my favorites with you.
His wife's beautiful dress...
My daughter my mom Gloria and Me.
The really cool thing for me was watching the celebration of there love for each other. I pray they make it and that God will bless them with understanding and respect for each other. He is such a good husband to her, he takes care of her and listens to her..I cried at there wedding because I felt so proud of him.
I hope to be able one day to believe like he does. To forgive the way he does.
My little brother got married two weeks ago and I am so proud of him...
My Sweet Lalo I love you, your big sister...G

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

gloria these shots are stunning! I love the love you have for your brother. It touched my heart and made my eyes well up with tears.

patty said...

Ahhh... so beautiful... beautiful shots.... beautiful love - you have shown it so well!!