Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

celebrating my friends..




Yup..it was simple and it was easy. We celebrated Chili , being together, good beer and telling each other stories..
I had a Chili cook off two weeks ago because I love Chili..NO
because I miss my friends and I wanted a good excuse for us to get together. Its always a little nerve racking getting the house clean and getting all the the last minute things you need but it's so funny how as soon as the door bell rings and your first guest arrives you forget about the house stuff . Your just so happy to have your friends in your space. Having them smile in your kitchen. I love that feeling. I love that I was able to introduce new friends to my old friends.. I hope to have knitting night next.
November First Carrie and I have a surprise....

1 comment:

patty said...

Gloria, these turned out so great!! I have wonderful memories of that night and I'm not usually a beer drinker, but there it is in black and white, well no, in color! Thanks so much for making this happen!!