Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

She turned 30

My friend Ally turned 30. She is full of energy and spunky and she loves the color pink. Her best friend set up a little birthday party .
I love this picture ..It shows girls in the moment of just celebrating our friend. I love how we can do that for each other. Show up for each other even if its once in a while for small amounts of time. Specially when you have some one like Ally who took the time to say. You girls are the best. I guess giving and receiving its all a gift ..
So our wonderful scrappy cool chick Ally is 30...Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

allyson serrato said...

awwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!!! thank you g money!!! and thank you for inspiring me to blog again,,, i hadnt realized i was missed!!! im better about updating right now because of you ~ so thank you!!! and thank you so much for being a part of this special day, and man, that bulldog tea towel,,, it sits on my night stand right next to me and every time i see it, i smile because i think of you,,, {and hank too} and it makes me happy because i love you, and a love that you know how much my bulldog means to me. cant wait to play again love,,, youre an amazing friend, thank you!!!
{xoxo}

allyson serrato said...

oops ~ just realized i signed in under my soccer mom blog,,, oops!!!
{xoxo}

Kolleen said...

happyiest of birthdays to ally!
i love these photos .... oozing with the beauty of girl friendships!!!

xoxoxox
k

Love, Carrie said...

i love this post....it's perfect!

<3 Carrie