Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh !! The renegade was so much fun.

I am so glad that my kids decided happily join me for the ride...It took us three hours to get to the Renegade Fair but when we arrived it ...Oh my momma was a happy camper....Let me start by showing you this sweet tent...Oh man !! if I ever have a tent I want it to look like this one..A patch work tent.
Here is a view of Los Angeles from the fair.
This is the Coffee cart..Do you see the rain drops on it made out of wood contact paper..seriously beautiful !!!
yes ..If you live any were near a Renegade fair go. go. go.
Check out what my kids bought..This is the cutest little troll monster ever.
AHHHH!!!!!! how cute is the troll monster..Love at first sight.
Miss Bella got this adorable little doll..We walked around and she spotted this doll but she decided that she might want something else so we walked away..a couple of hours later she decided she wanted this sweet doll. It must have taken us another hour of walking in the heat to find it...but we did and bella was a happy girl..
Here we are the girls at the Renegade..So happy..This weekend its going to be in San Francisco. If your close GO. GO. GO.
We had the best Sunday ever..

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

this post makes me smile. I just love seeing you so happy.

D said...

Looks like so much fun :)

Christina said...

OHHHH!!! i would LOVE too!! I would be right at home there =)
xo

Kolleen said...

i just love this!!!!
you are tooo stinkin cute my friend!!!

next year, i am hoping to be able to meet up with you there!!
it is only about an hour and a half drive for me and what a FUN TIME we would have!!!

xoxoxo
big loves to you
k

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I need a troll monster!!!!!! I love it!

~The Mama Monster

Jennifer Priest said...

Oh how fun!! We went on Saturday -- darn we could have met up but I met with other friends on Sat. Katie wants that Mr. Beardsley really bad--she has been trying to do work for money all week so she can order one online. We got Matt one of the little toddlers shirts they were selling. Looks like you guys had a great time together--warms my heart!

tricia said...

you look adorable in these photos! glad you had a great time. ♥