Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My mom the superhero

This is my little boy that does not let me take his picture anymore...I wanted to share this mad libs that turned into a mothers day card to me....I think its perfect coming from my 9 year old boy...
Dear Mom,
If you were a superhero, like wonder pizza you would have a -lot of fat powers..Like dumpsters in the back of your head.. Then you would be able to see everything that my chipmunks do when they think you are not cleaning. And you would be able to do 7 things all at once. You could talk to a chicken while cooking and plan the calendar while talking on the phone. Think of all the things you could do in a day. You could work at Wallmart . Then drive me to gymnastics for practice.Take me out to an evil dinner with your shoes on backwards. Then come and watch me play video games at school Wait.....that's just a typical day for you right....That's so secret!! Thanks for all you do!
Love Christopher

6 comments:

chrissy said...

That.s the best mothers day card EVER!
i already think you are a SUPERHERO my dear scarf sister.
i would like to see you put your shoes on backwards however.
what a great idea...clever little ones we are raising aren.t we....what a blessing.
i love you dear.
many hugs and kisses this tuesday.
c

Kelly Berkey said...

What a story he wrote for so young! Great imagination...you will cherish it always. I have a "weekend" story my son wrote a bit younger than this (he's 25 now) and I still love reading it!!
Hugs,
Kelly

Kolleen said...

oh my goodness did this ever make me giggle!!

I LOVE IT!!!

doing 7 things all at once sounds pretty darn good right about now!!! just think ALL we could accomplish!!

this is a treasure...
as are you my friend and
your sweet one Christopher!!

love you so
xxoo
k

Sarah Mullanix said...

soooo sweet and crazy super imaginative...LOVE IT!!!

Love, Carrie said...

I love your family, Gloria!!! You have the coolest kids! And it is so cool that Christopher wrote you that little love note....happy : )

Love you lots,
Carrie

Kiran said...

That's the most adorable moms day card! It's perfect, an cute :D