Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Me on Wed..


I have decided to make wed the day I give myself permission to ramble..So I am going to try to make it my self portrait and rambling day since some how in my brain the two go together...OK I seem to be felling much better..but that could change tomorrow...I am more aware of my happiness and sadness.. I think I need to pray more..My girl friend found out she was sick and it changed my view of my girlfriends...I am really learning how much I love them and how much I need them. My girlfriend appreciation meter with myself went way up..I have been spending lots of time with Carrie she is very inspirational to me...(thank you C)...I love mail don't you...I am trying to send out a card to a friend every week...Monday is still my favorite day of the week and I hope that never changes..OK...my kids...I am in love with all three...My little boy...well I am trying really hard to be both loving and strong but I have to admit I think I am too nice so that makes me a pushover...but I am aware and trying...My little girl ...well she is her own girl and I love that she tries to be like me and that she tries not to be like me...My soon to be 16 year old...She is so pretty and she can be very sweet too but hello she is 15....so all can say in reagards to my mothering is I love them completely ...
OK...and I just want to touch on this because know I am not the only one...My sadness comes and goes and I tried meds...but they make me so tired and hazy....so I am doing the only thing that seems to work for me...exercise and the one day at a time method..Some days are GREAT others OK and others just suck....but don't give up (right) because there is always tomorrow and tomorrow might be great if so we just keep moving forward well we are bound to run into all of it...a rainbow of beautiful human emotions....and I dont want to miss any of it....

10 comments:

Love, Carrie said...

Love you, Gloria!...and I LOVE the rambling!!!

Kolleen said...

my beautiful wise friend.....i love you dearly!

i think we need to feel it ALL (the good, the horrible, the painful, the elated....)
ALL OF IT...in order to truly be living
because when we struggle and suffer...
we will survive and
we will come out better
on the other end of it all.
i promise.
and your children will be witness
to your strength and
endurance and
authenticity with all you are feeling.

sending a huge hug
xxooxxoo
k

Jennifer said...

what wise ramblings you have. I love getting a look inside of your head. You always make me think.

I agree with Kolleen. We all do need to feel the gamete of emotions even though it is not always easy. It is what makes that much more precious.

You are such a rare gem dear gloria. Sending much love your way.

Angela said...

You couldn't have said it better! Thanks for reminding me that I cherish my friends so much and need to let them know a lot more! Have a beautiful day!

danielle daniel said...

The good, the bad and the ugly are all part of what makes us human and real...and you are a rare, raw voice in this haystack on cyberspace. Thank-you for your ramblings... It was SO refreshing!

Kelly Berkey said...

Lovely lady, I love to see you happy. I think you are going about it the right way. One day at a time, be you, not a drugged version. Exercise for me is key and eating healthy. There are too many chemicals in foods and it really brings us down emotionally and physically. Keep it up!

chrissy said...

LOOOOOVE these pictures of beautiful you.
your hair is getting so long.
i also LOVE your honesty
and how you always make me
think whenever i read your words.
keep them coming.
ramble on.
huge hugs
c

Toni said...

Gloria ,, beautiful pictures of you! I love the rambling in this post ... it was a great post!!!

Jenny said...

I am sorry you are sad Glor. My thoughts are with you every day. You have always managed to stay positive throughout everything that has happened in your life...but if I were there I would bake you some cookies for sure! :)

Jennifer Priest said...

Hugs Gloria!!! Hope to see you soon. We will be going to the beach on July 18 in the morning since I have a class at Cool Scrapbook Stuff inthe afternoon. If you wanna meet up I think it might be a fun time :)