Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Learning New Things....

My friend Carrie and I had a creation play date with Jane...She is a wonderful woman that Carrie and I have great admiration for...(her ART rocks) .Today we tried cross stitching ..I have not really ventured into this world before...but with Elsie and her summer camp being our driving forceand not to mention Jane is a pro .....We got our needles ready and went for it....Carrie took some great pictures too...Go here to check hers out... Jane made the cutest little bicycle with the perfect yellow I love you...
I made the red I love you that took me a very long time and a-lot of patience because I am a little active for this Art form...but I love the practice of trying to be still....
and then sweet Carrie made the oh so cutest little camper with the xoxo....The time we spent together was perfect...Tomorrow afternoon I think we will be working on our art journal ....Happy Saturday

No comments: