Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunny Saturday...

Things are looking up here in my world...The sky looks a little brighter and my coffee was a bit yummier than usual this morning... I have high hopes....for a much better tomorrow..I have cleared out my memeory card becasue its time to fill it up again with new and wonderful pictures....
My mom has been keeping me company so I have had lots of fun conversations....dressing up and acting silly...I love to act super wacky with her...
I have been thinking about how much I need my kids back..and guess what they come home today at 8pm....Yes I am so super DE duper Happy.......
My life is good always but sometimes we feel sad but not today..I have so many ideas on how I am going to make super yummy lunches for my little guys...I am going to start going to mass with my little crew...I am going to do secret field trips just like before and I am going to try really hard to be in the moment with them..not worry about tomorrow or think about yesterday just love my kids ,my family, my friends, my self and God....
So since I am looking so very sexy in this picture...(total joke) please have a great weekend and thank you for the sweet comments they mean the world to me ..with that happy weekend all.....

4 comments:

D said...

Cute shoes! Yay, happy you get your babes back tonight. Love all your ideas for summer, esp secret field trips. What a great mommy!

Kolleen said...

so happy you are having a happy weekend!!

love that you and your mama are having fun, crazy quality time!!

love even more that your babies come home in the next few hours... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

you survived...i know how hard it is!! love you tons!

xoxoxo
k

Kelly Berkey said...

I love your comment about making new memories. Your positive attitude is a beautiful thing missy!!
Hugs,
Kelly

Elizabeth Halt said...

Yay! So happy that your babies are almost back home with you. I hope that your Sunday was even sunnier.