Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pink Ninja addicts....monday

Yes today is very special its Pink Ninja Monday and Mexican Mothers day...wow never thought I could get those two words in the same sentence hu !!!!My layout for this week was created with the fabulous May kit...I loved the little sewing machine...I know before I would save little things that were this cute but not anymore its about using all your cute stuff and getting it on your layouts..(because if you don't you forget you have it)

That would be Miss Carrie drinking coffee...You would have to know Carrie to understand she is one of the cutest girls I have ever met...I just adore her....
I love love this kit its magical....and guess what ? OK I will tell you (drum roll please) the guest designer for the month of may is Celine Navarro......You know that she would be my inspiration numero uno...in the scrap booking paper loving your photography rocks world....

6 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous layout! The news about Celine is sooooooo amazing! I can't wait!

Emily D. said...

This is beautiful Gloria!!!! Awesome pic of Carrie too... and she is one of the sweetest!! I'll agree... but you are too my dear!!! And Celine as the guest designer.... yippiee!! Love her work!!!

Love, Carrie said...

Awe...this layout is AEWSOME!...and that cup of chai is the BEST...You are super sweet too G!!!

Mindy Lacefield said...

gloria..you are such a design genius! i love the back and forth stitching and fabric layouts. so darn cute

Anonymous said...

what a fun layout-it's beautiful!

xo
sarabeth

Ciacchina said...

bellissimo LO|