Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pink Ninja addicts...+2

I finished my mini album for my birthday.I know I actually got of my butt and did it...I used my left over Pink Nina Addicts paper from my fabulous kits..+ 2 because I added two Hambly papers...I feel really happy with how cute it turned out..I haven't written in it yet because I need the good handwriting fairy to come over to my house and i will do it..i do feel she will be here soon.
Yes...38 and living it...
Here we are at dinner ..
Oh..this is my sweet friend Adrea.. She is lovely...
Oh and Carrie my girl crush....love her..
Then we went last minute to Kareokee...yup..didnt climb the mountain it was snowing there...
Then there was dinner at Bucca DE Pepo...best chocolate cake ever....
and my dad and I..
Oh...here we are Miss P..and I and Lilly Octopus...
Oh how I love this doll...shes perfect for me....
Hope you like it its Happy.....and its all mine...

7 comments:

D said...

Super cute album! Love like you had a fabulous birthday.

Sweet Escape said...

awwww,,,miss g, i love this!!!,,,turned out awesome!!!,,,and oh my gosh!!, you got a blythe??!!!,,,eeeek so awesome!!!,,our blythe need to hang out!!!!,,,miss ya!!!

Kolleen said...

just LOVE it!
love all your pics....looks like you
had a most wonderfully
magical birthday!!!

big hugs to you

xoxoxo
k

Scrapamum said...

Your birthday sounded absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Seriously I can't believe you are 38???? You look soooo amazing! Great mini!!!

chrissy said...

love your pictures sweet baby girl
and
that you are surrounded by all that love and goodness that you deserve.
k and i were speaking your name oh so often as we were together and talking about how wonderful we think you are and how much LOVE we both have for beautiful you.

happy birthday hugs sugar.

xo
c

Sarah Mullanix said...

the mini turned out soooo great and Ms Lilly Octopus is just the cutest...LOVE her!!

keishua said...

you have a nice space here. I am just hopping along and came across you.