Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog hop is under way...

Here is one of my layouts I made using the fab.....May Kit....


this is one the things I love about our May Kit....You can go any direction...
Ally created something sweet and 50's classic .....go here to see her awesome creation...
Nely created sweet for her DJ husband...go here to check hers out....
Carrie made the most Delicious home made tags....ever go here to check hers out...
One awesome PINK NINJA ADDICTS KIT.....4 girls that love each other and 4 completely different creations....please join us for our blog hop...

16 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Cool layout!

Nicole Brenna said...

I just love all your layouts they are so great

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Beautiful layout. I love how you've put all this product together, it goes so well :-)

Crystal Clayson said...

sweet layout. I love all of your layering!

Scrapamum said...

Love this layout!

Nitasha said...

Supercute LO and kit! You and your girls are gorgeous!

Dani said...

Your layout is amazing!! Love it.. and I also just love being on your blog, not only because of the fabulous eye candy, but I really like your playlist as well. =)

Lynnette Davis said...

This is RAD Gloria!

Kim said...

What a fun LO! Love all the little extras!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Very awesome LO, LOVE the different and fabulous directions that each of you took with this kit!!

Mooninmygarden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mooninmygarden said...

What a great idea, I had never run across this site until the blog hop, but am glad I did. Lot's of great talent! Mooninmygarden

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh! OOOHH! i love this kit! i LURRRRRVE your page! and i hope the run ROCKS! (obviously you'll do great - you have a new blue skirt!) :)

Lynnette Davis said...

This is awesome Gloria!

http://desperatearmyhousewife.blogspot.com/2010/05/pink-ninja-blog-hop.html

KarenB said...

Loving that LO, so much fun. You rocked the kit!!

PaperCameraScissor said...

Oh my gosh love everything about this layout-:D I loved this line when I first seen it.