Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My peeps...

Its been a family month for me so far..maybe because I need them a-lot right now. I believe that when you lose something good or bad you are more aware of what you have..You are more in tune with who needs you, loves you and just likes being around you..The people who are stepping up to the plate . Sometimes its the person you least expected from the people who have been around you forever to a completely new friends who have gone through something similar..My mom has been a huge rock for me. I just want to be around her,even if its watching her drink coffee at her desk . I feel protected by her..My sis has been a good confidant for me..She tells me reach out G...call me ...all the time..its nice..Here we are a bunch of my crew..This is only a third you should see all the babies we have made..10 grandchildren so far...We all found out that we are having a new member join us...
See the girl with the beautiful long hair...My sister in law who is just so special is having a GIRL..
My grandmother is 89 and here she is telling my brother about a dream she had that it was going to be a girl....and she was right..she also said next he is having twin boys....we will see...
Yes its girl....yellow dress and all..so my sister in law found out went to the baby store and told the cashier pack open this envelope and don't tell me what it says but pick a boy outfit or a girl outfit wrap it for me..charge it and ill be back to get it in a couple minutes...Then she opened the box in front of all of us...so we all found out together....its a girl....
I am so grate full with every inch of my being that I belong in this house with these people I could not ask for anything more than to be loved by them.....

2 comments:

Kolleen said...

you are such a special soul Gloria!

i am certain they feel just as blessed to have YOU be a part of them!!!

i loved how you wrote "i want to be around her, even if its watching her drink coffee at her desk."

you GET IT!!! you truly know and get what is important in this life of ours!!

love you sweet scarf sister!
xoox
k

Elizabeth Halt said...

That is such an awesome way to find out! I love it.

I'm so glad you are surrounded by such a wonderful(ly) loving family. I'm sure they feel the same way about you.