Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Here we go!!!!!

Its another adventure for Dad and me.....He knows if I don't go with her she will go alone..I would and I have but I am so happy he is coming with me. It makes me happy to have mini adventure with some company...I wish I could get him some big ass trophy that sais best you are the best dad ever...some girls are Lucky enough to do this stuff with their boyfriend or husband,,,I am luckier because I am doing it with my dad and you cant break up with your dad.
so off we go to MEXICO !!!!!!!! have a great Saturday.....

3 comments:

allyson joy said...

No way - that's rad G - my mother in law and a bunch of ricas uncles are doing the race - look for them!!! They wanted us to go,,, but eh,,, you know me and Mexico :-) they stay at the hotel coral in ensenda {the race goes right past it on the last third mile or so},,, anyway,,, have fun love,,, and yeah, look out for my MIL :-) love you!!!! Have so much fun & Good luck!!!
{xoxo}

chrissy said...

you are so stinking cute and everyone should be so lucky to have a daddy like yours.
i love my dad too.
i love your quote...
"you can.t break up with your dad."
amen
scarf sister.
amen.
good luck.
i miss you.
c

Christina said...

Have fun!!! You really are lucky to be so close with your dad. i wish i had a close relationship with mine.
xo