Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

What i saw on my bike today....

Today I woke feeling yucky...and my dad was feeling tired so we went on a bike ride and it totally picked up our spirits...I saw lots of things that made me smile.....This house makes me smile ...Its sweet hu....
This is the road that I run on almost everyday....magical hu...
I know...whats this..its a bronco and I love it...I totally imagine getting in it feeling vintageee and orange ..I just love where my being would go in it...I would so wear my hair down too...
I know a magic school bus.... can you see us going to a painting retreat in it....
Ohhhh...I love this cute bug..my mom drove a baby blue one at some point In my life..I remember....
I hope you can find a little magic were ever you may go today...

3 comments:

Kolleen said...

i found magic simply by visiting your lovely blog!!!

okay....seriously....YES! let's all pile in that yellow bus and sing and dance and paint and create and laugh...and take turns driving!!!!

love you...so happy your dad and your run picked up your spirits and you were able to see the magic!

love you much!
xoxo
k

Unknown said...

loved the pics! the yellow bus is too cool! magic for me will be in 1 hour when the kids are off to my moms overnight...aaaaahhhhhh!

hugs,
mo

Emily D. said...

And I am in love with every one of the pictures you took.... I want to ride on your bike path.... beautiful. There is so much to see...

What I love about you Gloria, is how you see beauty in things that some of us may not have looked at in a magical way.... I can totally see it through your eyes.

xoxo

Em