Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Scrapping with my Addicts Kit

I did this layout with the Pink Ninja Addicts March kit.. I had fun making it..You know it just flowed ..very free about it..My age 37..I don't really know what that means to me ..I don't feel any age really..I would have to say that I do feel way more mature than I did 5 years ago...I also feel that with age and kids you become a better listener..and I enjoy it...and I find I am very aware now of the fact that hey this person really needs to be heard, I can hear it in there voice,and therefor I listen better .37 almost 38 has also showed me to find contentment is what is going on right now...

I am still a little wacky and super happy some days and sad others..yeah..us girls can be a little of everything emotionally and that's OK..its just the way we are....I have found that I am very hope full that I will be able to trust again and I AM PROUD TOO.. at the age of 37 I did right by my family....I know that this whole divorce thing will be behind me soon..I am so much more at peace now with who I am and my kids...ok...there you go...all this writing for a layout..You gotta love scrapbooking its a good therapy tool ..try it...put down your age on a peice of paper and just go........
love,
Gloria

2 comments:

Kolleen said...

you totally inspire me...and i just realized our birthdays are pretty close together...both of us turning 38...both of us realizing a lot about where we are at this age of 37...

i had to laugh when i read this post because i literally just hung up the phone with a girlfriend of mine and we were talking about something very similar to all that you are saying. we chatted about how we both faced and went through divorce...and we both know we are better for it.

so my sweet G...keep pushin on and keep being the beautifully amazing gor-juss you!

love you tons
xoxo
k

Emily D. said...

Gloria,
I don't always comment much, but I am always lurking on your blog. You are such an inspiring woman. First of all, you don't look a day over 25... you are sooooooooo beautiful!!! And your children are just as beautiful as you are. You are so blessed. I know that you know this.

Everything you create truly does come from your heart. I can see this in your creations. You have so much to give anyone who walks into your life, whether is be a friendship or serious relationship.

You are definitely already stronger for what you have been through and will continue to gain strength as time goes by.

Love to you sweetie, and hugs.

Emily