Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pink Ninja Monday

Happy Pink Ninja Monday !!!!!
Monday is officially my favorite day of the week...
why? because every Monday I get to share my new layout I did with my super duper stinking cute ninja kit....because every Monday I start over..because Monday nights are my run at night day..and because every Monday night is magical for me....I love Mondays....
These picture were taken at Isa's baptism..She was 4 years old..It was a good day..flowers and smiles were shared by all..
all the memories that make up our life..Getting the perfect dress for a little girl...taking the time to explain all about God..looking at there little face as they semi understand that they are part of something way bigger...(or maybe that was my face)
I love these colors...girly pink and blue..soft on the eyes and just dreamy....
Have a great Monday....and by the way whats your favorite day of the week? and why...why do you love that day? mine is Monday....

2 comments:

Christina said...

this is beautiful. everything about it is beautiful, paper, pin, wings, story. Love it all!!
xo
my day is thursday lol
i really don't know why either is just is =)

Unknown said...

Ohhh delicious!!!!