Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

at this moment....

At this moment I am working on having faith ...learning to trust again...accepting that I will not turn myself off..I will keep believing and i will keep trying and if things don't go as planned then I am coming to a complete belief and understanding that Its better to try and fail at whatever it is I do than to stop trying...I will keep jumping as high as I can because at some point I will be able to fly again....I saw this movie and of course I cant remember the name...but its about this girl that desperately wants to be seen...She falls in love with the idea that maybe he(this man is the one)....she believes people are good and she is consistently let down...but in the end of the movie she meets a guy and she likes him a-lot and he cant handle that he likes her too...OK well he tells her that hey this is not for me I don't want a relationship and she says back to him....This is the line I love....( she said to him) well at least I love, I put myself out there I try ..I fall I get hurt but guess what I feel I am alive I am willing to try and get my heart broken because I am worth not hiding....( I love that line...) I am worth not hiding...that's where I am and that's what I am working on....I know I am kinda all over the place but I hope you can get what I am trying to say.... . I met a beautiful soul by the name of Liz in Oregon at her amazing retreat that I was blessed enough to go to....she has the most amazing voice...You the kind you hear that make you instantly calm...I just love what she brings ...so much beauty...if you want to read her blog or maybe try this exercise...go here
...http://www.lizlamoreux.com/be-present-be-here/

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

what an incredible line ~ "I am worth not hiding" This spoke directly to my heart and soul. I am learning as well to take the leap. Not be afraid to put myself out there. Because as the movie said...I am worth not hiding.

Thank you so much for this dear G. I adore you!