Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

As we were driving..

My sweet friend Carrie and I ended up some were we did not plan on going...It was our impromptu field trip....
A little antique shop that I have seen many many times but just never took the time to go too..Well ,now I know why.. I was supposed to go there with Miss Carrie..and enjoy every room with her and be a total little girls in the process...
The sign out side brought us in....it called out to us...Carrie ,Gloria come in.....we listened!!
Well..we spotted this little duck and squealed because as you can see its...adorable..
Gloria...OHHHH....
Carrie..YESSSSS...its perfect and cute ..
two big girls who felt perfectly content by looking at one little duck....

These perfect baby blue ...aqua chairs are totally sweet...

and then there is this perfect ittle book end...its a baby deer and it was truly magical to look at.
>Thanks for letting me share my little field trip with you....(thanks carrie)
Hope you have a great Saturday:)

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

Awww... love the shots of the stuff!! I'm so glad you two had fun!! Looks like there are some great finds!! Did you end up getting anything in the end, or were you able to resist??

Great photo's of you two as well!!

Love, Carrie said...

This was such a great adventure!...and the pics turned out great :)