Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Stuff.....

Here she is ..our lovely award (at least in our house) winning heart shaped rock...She walked in the door with it put in on our dinner table went and got the basket of creative memories paint and just went for it...no real thought just made something beautiful instantly as children often do....as for my table well...lets just say if you came over I would pull out the table cloth....
Here I am on the beach with my dad and kids ..
Me...Dad would you take a picture of me?
Dad...with that rock in front of you?
Me...Yes
Dad...covering your face?
Me..Yes..its a heart rock..?
Dad..ok..but ill only take one..just one picture of a rock covering your face..
So here it is the one picture he took...

6 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

i love this...kids are awesome...your kids are wonderful..you are the cutest..and your dad is hillarious!!!...happy day!!! love ya!!

Christina said...

what a fun photo and a wonderful story to go with it. it's awesome you are so close to your dad!!
xo

allyson joy said...

awwww good ol uncle mike ~ tell him good ol ally said hello!!! ;-) love this series of hearts youre doing!!!
{xoxo}

Kolleen said...

love that beautiful heart rock all painted with the word love....it's perfect!!

and absolutely love the picture of you that your dad took....the story about him taking this made me smile big!!!

xxoo
love you!
k

PaperCameraScissor said...

Even though I don;t know your dad I think he is so funny.


Loving the pictures with the heart filter.

My son went outside to catch the bus and he looked down
Sam--Mom look a heart
Me--where?( thinking of your blog)
sam --that snow ball you just kicked
me--sorry!

chrissy said...

love love love
the hearts.
and
i
love
you
!