Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A room for Bella..

Her room is finished...I ended up with help from Lina painting two walls pink and one purple...I hung the star lights up behind her bed..I got those at Ikea..On her ceiling are different color pineapple garlands...I got those a couple of years ago at Over The Moon in Los Angeles..

and i added another little garland on the mirror wall..and there you a room for Bella..it feels magical to me..( just a side note she likes it too.but at 2 am everymorning she joins me) sweet.

6 comments:

Love, Carrie said...

it turned out to perfect!!! a great place for a little girl to dream :)

Christina said...

what a beautiful room!!
xo

Kolleen said...

magical, wonder-filled room!!!!

i absolutely love it!!!!! you did a GREAT job mama!!!

xoxoxo
love you,
k

chrissy said...

i want to sleep in that bed with those twinkling lights.
i think i need some twinkling lights above my bed.
you are the best mom gloria.
i just love you!
muah.
c

Mindy Lacefield said...

oh her room is so sweet! i love the pink and purple combined with the lights. i also dig all your stuffed animals.....so cute
love ya

Krystie said...

She must feel so special!!